It’s that time again… Celebrating our wonderful readers. It was my pleasure interviewing this beautiful lady. I have been waiting for Kizzy Sands Hartsfield to release her own book. She’s 37, a wife and mother of a two year old boy and an eleven month old girl. She loves country music, she can’t sleep without socks on her feet and she’s a bit of a clean freak.
1. Outside of reading what do you like to do? Sleep, travel, spend time with my kids, watching old movies and sitcoms.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Before Sunrise by Sienna Mynx.
3. What are you reading right now? Nothing right now, stalking amazon.
4. Favorite book you’ve read last year? Starstruck and Awestruck by Twyla Turner.
5. Favorite place to read? In bed.
6. What makes you love a book? A great storyline, great sex and a alpha man.
7. What will inspire you to recommend a book? My favorite Author.
8. Favorite genre? IR hands down.
9. Do you have a reading snack? Trail mix and wine.
10. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? I’m ok with it, but I’m not gonna be nasty about it.
11. How many books do you usually read in a month? 6.
12. The longest you’ve gone without reading? 2 months.
13. What would cause you to stop reading a book halfway through: If the hero is a whimp and if it truly sucks.
14. Name a book that made you angry? All ways be my baby by Jillena.
15. If you could be a character in a book, who would it be and why? Kennedy, Daisy or Sunny, because I love the heros in those books.
16. Who are your favorite authors? Sienna, Ancelli,Toye,Twyla, Latrivia, Serenity.
17. Have you ever considered writing a book? Yes, its hard.
18. What makes you buy a book? The Author.
19. Name your most memorable character? Mason from Ruined by SK Lessely.
20. If you could change places with a character for one day, who would it be and why? Sunny from startstruck.
21. What book made you laugh? Dead or Alive by Tavion Burns.
22. What book made you cry? Love Through Pain.
23. What makes a character an Alpha? A demanding,take no prisoners. Take what he wants, with a little crazy.